Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Back from PA / New Job

Well, the vacation was great but now it is time to get back to work. Boy do I have a lot to cover in this installment!

Last week I was 6 hours north of Independence in Carlise, PA. Why go there you ask? It's the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals! I'm a huge car enthusiast, especially since I grew up the son of a die-hard Ford supporter, automotive technician, and have been around Fairlanes and Mustangs since I was in diapers. With that being said, it's a no-brainer as to why I was at this large event.

Camping out was a fun time and selling parts was just as much fun also. The only complaint I really had about the whole week was the 90-degree weather. That wasn't so bad though, the nights were comfortable and I found a few integral pieces to complete my complete rebuilt of my baby - my 1985 Mustang 5.0 GTX (GT/LX for those that are confused) Convertible (project starting soon!).

On to other notes - I will start training for Results, a company that is apart of XM Satelite Radio. I'm very excited about my new position and I expect to see a lot of growth in the company if things work accordingly.

For those interested, here are a few photos from my trip to PA:







No comments: